Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Linking - Let's use PG LOVE role play to Courting Destiny ...

You (Pia Savage) ended today's post on 6/10/2005 my office hours are… Filed under: General , Who Am I? , Aging , mental health — Pia@ 8:41 pm by saying:

"Happiness is not a given, but it can be attainable. Took me a lifetime of making stupid mistakes, and having horrible obsessive thoughts to realize that I could change my thought patterns. I’m not on medication for obsessive compulsion now, and sometimes I back track, but usually…
This post is a gross over simplification; a sort of background to each different technique. I will be discussing each one individually in the future.
And while everybody says that you and you alone own your life, you do however that is truly simplisitic, self serving at times, and something I will be talking much more about."
That really makes me want to mention your blog on mine, link my blog to yours, and make sure I can read your future posts because I find so much wisdom in what you're saying and so many parallels to my own life, too. That's why I hope this blog post, which I'll also post as a comment on your blog, will accomplish all these objectives. Furthermore, I do hope that you'll find time to understand the purpose of my blog and make a comment about that. Thanks. Sorry, I'm just a newbie at blogging and don't know a better way than what I'm doing now to share a common hope or, dare I use the word, "destiny" between blogs, because I also long for "a better (world) through blogging."

Love, Pearl Dragon





2 Comments:

At Sat Jun 11, 06:00:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you I am truly humbled and very complimented!

And thank you for showing me the way to your blog

 
At Sat Jun 11, 07:21:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Pearl, it was nice to see you on Pia's site. She's one of the most thoughtful and honest (assuming we don't find out she's actually a pentecostal soccer mom from Connecticut) writers and I always come away with something after reading her.

How have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google