Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

PG Climax? How would you rate this?

(Well, no sense beating around her bush any longer, the roguette, Pearl Dragon, and wizard, Mor LUST, have slipped away upstairs in The Nomad Tavern seeking a private room where her chosen hero for the night can take care of her needs out of sight of prying eyes and earshot of any gossips.)

Pearl Dragon: You are a dear to take care of my need like this, Mor, especially in an out of the way spot 'cuz I can get extremely noisy in certain circumstances.
Morder Lust: Hmm.. Looks like someone has taken that room. Could you unlock the door?
Pearl Dragon: This looks like a meeting room.
Morder Lust: Hmm..  Yes, it does...  Let's take another.
Pearl Dragon: It's not too bad.. : If we can't find a plusher one.  Ok . This will do ..
Morder Lust: Looks like they have chairs everywhere.
Pearl Dragon: I locked the door.. Try it just to be sure.  Can you open the door?
Morder Lust: Looks like a locked one.. *Tries door* Nope.
Pearl Dragon: Good. Then you're at my mercy..  ** Laughs**
Until I set you free.
Morder Lust: Wrong.  I have a portal rod.
Pearl Dragon:  You wouldn't do that to me would you, Mor? Let's wash up..  *Pours some hot water into the tub*  Take off these battle stained garments, and get good an' clean..  *Suiting her actions to her words...*
Morder Lust: Hmm.
Pearl Dragon: *Splashes water about*
Morder Lust: *Gets the armor off*
Pearl Dragon: *Lathers up with soap*
Morder Lust: *Then gets the robe off*
Pearl Dragon: *Splashes water on Mor*  Wheel! This is fun..
Morder Lust: Heh.
Pearl Dragon: Did you used to do this with your brothers? *Flicks a brush at him*
Morder Lust: Huh?
Pearl Dragon: *Splashes water on him*  You know.. water fights in the bath..  ** Laughs**  *Notices his many scars*
Morder Lust: *Splashes some water on her*
Pearl Dragon: Hey, you've been wounded many times, Mor..
Morder Lust: Yes.. They will heal in time.
Pearl Dragon: The adventurer's life is so hard.
Morder Lust: Well.. It can be.
Pearl Dragon: We must comfort each other how we can..  Please come over here.  Now, I'll lie down, and the time has come for you to keep your promise..
Pearl Dragon: PC Emote Wand : What would I like to do?  *Falls Prone*
Morder Lust: *Smiles* Well, didn't promise anything, but let's see what happens.
Pearl Dragon: Please walk on my back..
Morder Lust: *Walks on her back gently*
Pearl Dragon: .. Then give me a nice relaxing massage...
Pearl Dragon: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pearl Dragon: That feels sooooooooooo niceeee! You're GREAT, Mor..
Morder Lust: Thank you...  *gives her a massage*
Pearl Dragon: No man has ever made me feel better after a long hard battle.
Pearl Dragon: Now you lie down .. and I'll sit on you,. and do you.
Pearl Dragon: PC Emote Wand : What would I like to do? [Continuous Emotes] - What would I like to do?  *Meditate/Pray* How's that feel?
Morder Lust: Umm.. good..
Pearl Dragon: Good.. I want you to feel .. .fully satisfied.. With my massage..
Morder Lust: I do...
Pearl Dragon: So, I'll treat each part of you very tenderly..  Give it my full attention..  Until your tensions are all gone.. Ah... There...
Morder Lust: Ah.
Pearl Dragon: Yes... That's it.. Let it all out..  Good...  Let's rinse off in the bath again, Mor..
Morder Lust: Ok .
Pearl Dragon: I got so sweaty doing that..
Morder Lust: *Grins*
Pearl Dragon: But I feel so much better now..  Don't you?
Morder Lust: Yes...
Pearl Dragon: You're a very understanding guy, Mor..  Wish there were more like you.  *Splashes more water on Mor*
Morder Lust: Heh.
Pearl Dragon: More LUST..
Morder Lust: *Washes his face*
Pearl Dragon: We should do this about ten times since you're so young and strong..
Pearl Dragon: *Licks her lips* Well, let's get dressed and see what's happening in the swamps..
Morder Lust: I guess we should do that.
Pearl Dragon: Thanks again..
Morder Lust: Umm. Well...
Pearl Dragon: Guess I better unlock the door now?
Morder Lust: It was relaxin'.  Yea.
Pearl Dragon: Oh, yea, it was that.. You wanted something, more, Mor?
Morder Lust: Nah.
Pearl Dragon: Can't imagine what... ** Laughs**
Morder Lust: Heh, heh.
Pearl Dragon: I'm following you..
Morder Lust: Hmm...
Pearl Dragon: Well, just remembered... I have some shopping to do..
Morder Lust: *Smiles* I gotta go, too.
Pearl Dragon: Maybe we can try the swamps another day? *Answers his nod of agreement*  Good.. Until next time then?
Morder Lust: Guess so. ** Goodbye **
Pearl Dragon: ** Goodbye **
 
The complete story is now available here. Also, the original unedited chat log (very l-o-n-g) is available here for any interested philosophical or literary deconstructionists. The formatted chat log is produced  from NWN's original chat log by Lola.)




3 Comments:

At Thu Jun 09, 12:53:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Cooper said...

I dopn't even know how I got here but ......nice.

 
At Thu Jun 09, 12:55:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Cooper said...

I dopn't even know how I got here but ......nice.

 
At Fri Jun 10, 04:39:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Nice. How have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google