Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best Fantasy? An erotic story by Cain.

Cain MacWitish You are indeed a pleasure to behold. Legs firm and long-a deer's grace now tucked beneath you. The sheer blackness of nylon ending mid-thigh. I smile at the swell of your hips. Stomach-once crunched and stretched and pushed and pulled to its now sheen plane. Lower, you are smooth and shaved, though your treasures remain tucked from view.

A quick glance at your face, which has not looked up. A slight tremble. I surmise you are wondering how long until my first command. I will let you wait. You will savor the sweetness of it more after heady anticipation. As I let my eyes continue their caress.

Your breasts, are succulent and inviting, round and firm, two globes waiting to be squeezed and suckled. The nipples-taut, solid, and bouncing erratic, as your breath shudders in and out. Strands tumble around your face, cascade around your shoulders. Hair so fine yet so full in glory. A perfect frame for those features, now turned, facing the floor.

Finally, while averted, I can see your eyes darting to and fro-afraid to countermand my direction and gaze directly at me, too unsure to stare directly ahead. I remember those eyes, they mirror my own. What a twist of fate has placed her here instead of sitting above, looking down on me.

Perhaps I shall have you pleasure me, kneeling before me, taking my cock in her mouth. Your ministrations are so tender then-light caresses and kisses. Loving licks and slow strokes, apparently savoring every taste and touch.

Or perhaps something harder and nastier. I could have you bury your face in the stuffed chair, resting her chest and shoulders upon it, while I whip her ass a fine shade of crimson. I could force you to keep your legs spread as I alternate cheeks, even place a vibrator or my fingers inside you. Maybe even fuck you hard and furious, lashing your ass in time with every plunging thrust of my cock.

No, Too harsh.

Perhaps instead I should pleasure you. Something smooth and sensual. I could start by blindfolding you, then gently removing the hose and vest. Lead you upstairs to a bath-too cool for my own tastes but just right for yours. As I ease you into the tub, cover her neck and face with kisses. Then gently, slowly, dip the sponge into the water, then raise it up to caress your skin. Carefully wash each part of you, behind your ears and over the nape of your neck. Scrub your shoulders lightly before brushing across your collar bone. Slowly raise each arm and slide the sponge up from your wrist to your shoulder, then underneath and back down. Drip water onto your breasts as I cup them lightly, hefting them and relishing their fullness. Extend each leg, repeating the treatment. Upon finishing, raise you to your feet, then grab the big fluffy towel and dry you off. Finally, lead you to the bed, lie you down, remove the blindfold, and let you watch as my own tongue dances to your delight.

A wonderful thought. Yet unearned. Something else must come first.

Have you dance for me? A wild gyration, perhaps combined with a strip tease? Finished with a lapdance, skin to skin, finally skin within skin? An over-the-knee spanking? Have you lay yourself across my lap, use my left hand to blister your behind while my right probes and stretches your lower lips open? Or slides a dildo in and out? Make you suffer through three or four orgasms, me watching and smiling throughout?

Yes, let's begin...

Posted on March 31 at 7:26pm by Cain MacWitish

Cherry Goodhead Wherever have you, disappeared to Master Cain MacWitish? I long to prostrate myself at your feet in utter surrender of my heart, soul, and body to you, but you've vanished from my world as suddenly and mysteriously as you entered it in the first place. I've read your wonderful wet-dream, "Best Fantasy" which awoke in me dark longings and made me realize that I need a True Master like you to subjugate me romantically.

"Yes, let's begin..." You ended, having begun with indulging yourself
in visual pleasure feasting your eyes on my nubile body that you'd
commanded to kneel before you while you detailed in your best fantasy
of all the ways you might use your sex slave, either spanking and
degrading her or bathing her tenderly and then lovingly licking her
until she was wet enough for you to finally plunge your stiff cock deep
into and pump load after load of your potent baby seeds into her womb
seemingly uncaring as to whether you'd impregnate her with the next
generation of your and her progeny to begin another chapter of
humankind's endless follies. All this would be true had your best
fantasy been but yet another wet dream discharging excess psychic
energy into the void of the internet rather than having actually
entered deep into my mental cunt giving birth to this posting.

Herein as enacted the voluntary surrender of one lower being to another
recognized higher being. Now I'm your responsibility. What's your
pleasure, Master Cain MacWitish? How will you use me?

Are you really going to spank me like this and then kiss and lick away the pain?

See here [ http://www.facebook.com/cain.macwitish#!/photo.php?pid=44524&id=100000896980877 ] -- Copy this link and paste to your browser to see my spanking. Will you KISS the RED MARK?

The link has expired, but here is how Cherry GoodHead's butt looked after being SPANKED by Cain:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google