Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Taking Christian responsibility for an ecumenical epiphany...

These HaloScan comments are always troublesome for me because I want to link your blog to mine, but the url of your blog gets lost when I click the O.K. box, so first I'm going to copy this whole comment and then post it to my blog with a link back to yours, which I hope is at http://susanlprince.truepath.com/blogger.html?

Anyway, the topic of taking Christian responsibility for problems we encounter in society, and now-a-days on other blogs, is what I want to comment on and also link back to your blog about. That's my part of taking action on the problem you mention, i.e., taking a step to increase communication between and cohesion among blogs by Christians. (My husband makes his income these days by performing Christian weddings in Japan, a 95+% non-Christian country, so I hope that qualifies us even though I personally attend a Buddhist Peace Hall and every day chant sutras like, "... It's my constant prayer that all beings enter The Way and attain Buddhahood.") We're quite eclectic in our spirituality and hope the same ecumenical epiphany for you and your sister, too.

Regards, Pearl & Hypatia (Always prayerfully at home in "The One.")




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google