Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A poem for Phoenix

Phoenix, you said about Role Play:

"Role Play
I have always despised conventional roles in a relationship. I may be female, but does that mean I should do the most cooking, cleaning and washing? Does it mean that I am the passive person in the relationship? Absolutely not just as in the same way, if you are male, then you shouldn't be doing most of the providing, hunting and gathering. You are not the one who always decides what to do when you just want to leave it to someone else, you are not the one who necessarily organizes the money, reviews the bank account or decides how we are going to meet next month's bills.

No, if we are a partnership, then that is what we are, partners, brothers, sisters, friends, lovers and parents side by side on our journey, on our path through life and through our relationship. If you want me to walk behind you, or if you expect to walk behind me, forget it! We can both run, with our hair streaming out behind, hand in hand, fingers locked in happiness, into the horizon.
"
I'm going to blogroll you, now. There! It's done.

Role Play Sonnet

Role play? A way I pass my day,
Living as the other half lives.
Is this a life? It's not my say,.
With thrust of knife that laugh gives.
An answer of grief,
Cure without relief,
And yet great joy,
For girl as boy.
Dragon of Pearl
Long boy as girl.
Ah! Which is which?
We love to switch,
Our roles about,
Leave you in doubt.

Love, Pearl Dragon




1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 13, 02:03:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Minerva said...

Wow....
I am really really touched...
First time, anyone has linked back to a post I have made...
Thank you...

currently influx but new nickname to appear soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google