Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Re: 88x31 banners

Team Awesome wrote:

Hi, You recently signed up for Exchange-a-rama, my 88x31 banner exchange.  I noticed you were using one of my banners for your own (that's fine and I have no problem with that), but let me know if you need help creating one that better reflects your site.  Here's a link to a page that can help create banners. It's not too complicated, but you still have to tinker with it a bit. http://www.coolarchive.com/logogenerator.php  dave   
Thanks, Dave, I spent half an hour at Cool Archive without being able to make an 88X31 banner with legible text. Also, I noticed Cool Archive requires a link back, so I guess I'm better off just using your banner, which I've never actually been able to make appear on one of our blogs anyway. *Tired Sigh!*
Sorry, Awesome Dave, I really have very poor understanding of how Exchange-a-rama works. (Well, not exactly Exchange-a-rama. More like the whole Maximum Awesome program, as opposed to say Blog Explosion, where it's pretty straight forward that by visiting member blogs, joining contests, buying lottery tickets, and so on, return traffic of a like nature is generated to one's own blog. Although I do tend to (miss?) place more faith in an actual exchange of e-mail or comments. (Hopefully leading to mutual blogrolling?) Not that I've had much success at that so far, but I will post this entire exchange to prove that you, Maximum Dave, truly add vice to member blogs. * HAPPY SMILE!* )

I did manage somehow to get this on my blog:
Maximum Awesome

Join Exchange-a-rama

& this is on my hubby's:
Maximum Awesome

Join Exchange-a-rama
Lynx RSS
Join Lynx
Not to mention:
MaximumAwesome.com
At the bottom of both our blogs and some linked pages, too.

What else should we do?

LOVE, Pearl (& Hypatia is with me on this in spirit although resting up in bed at the moment)




1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 16, 02:44:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Dave said...

Hi Pearl,
I just sent you an email about this. I won't even pretend to reproduce that here. Suffice to say, I'm going to be making a bunch of banners this week, so let me know what kind of text/colors you want and I can probably make you one. But read the email for more details.

Later,
dave
from Maximum Awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google