Let's use PG LOVE role play only to protect kids from cyber abuse.

It began with our family's shock at a NWN game site's rules encouraging covert cybering. After we tried to dicuss this on AmiaWorld forum, DMs not only banned our players but vindictively punished our son, a completely innocent bystander, causing him great mental pain and confusion. Since we can't go there any more, won't YOU please help us make Amia safe for children to play in? (Philosophical discussion is also linked.)

Friday, June 17, 2005

And now for something completely different...

This time I'm going to make a break with tradition.

Show and tell is the name of my game this morning.
<- Egg Almost-A-Wing

<- Hawaii Creeper Wing

<-Red-Spectacled Parrot Wing

<- California Condor Wing

<- Bald Eagle Wing

That ought to do it. <- "A bright guy with stuff to say."--Mark Evanier




3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 17, 09:05:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Ottawa Pocket Watches said...

Great blog. thanks for dropping by mine and pinning my map. You can get one by going to:

http://www.bravenet.com/

Good luck! I really enjoy seeing where all my readers come from. I bet you will too.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 04:09:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some good material ...would you like to visit my blog as well?
day care form Please Disregard the title it's on my product web site.

 
At Sun Oct 30, 07:20:00 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog, It's terrific . If you ever need any printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in Banners Try Banners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MaximumAwesome.com




Google